Today, I am a Clown

Watch The Simpsons Online
The Simpsons - Season 15 - Episode 06 - Today, I am a Clown
Watch The Simpsons - Today, I am a Clown online





This episode was removed according to DMCA protocol request.

About this "The Simpsons" episode:
The Simpsons -Today, I am a Clown is the 6th episode of season 16 and number 319 overall in the series.
In 2012, New York named "Today I Am a Clown" as one of the ten later Simpsons episodes that was as good as the show's classic era.
Krusty discovers that he never had a bar mitzvah as a child. He quits his show to have it as an adult, with the help of his father, Rabbi Krustofski. Meanwhile, Homer hosts a late-night talk show a la "Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher" as a replacement for Krusty's show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for uploading this! <3 :D