On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister

Watch The Simpsons Online
The Simpsons - Season 16 - Episode 11 - On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister
Watch The Simpsons - On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister online





This episode was removed according to DMCA protocol request.

About this "The Simpsons" episode:
The Simpsons - On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister is the 11th episode of season 16 and number 346 overall in the series.
After years of tolerating his antics, Lisa files a restraining order against Bart, forcing him to live in the backyard. Meanwhile, Homer becomes a greeter for a WalMart-esque department store called "Sprawl-Mart".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE BUM!

Anonymous said...

in the beginning it shows springfield at a place around new york instead of california then how come they can drive to holly wood really quickly which is is california lol. This cartoon is funny but doesn't make sense lolz!

Anonymous said...

16:19 and 16:37 Homer cracks me up.