My Mother the Carjacker

Watch The Simpsons Online
The Simpsons - Season 15 - Episode 02 - My Mother the Carjacker
Watch The Simpsons - My Mother the Carjacker online





This episode was removed according to DMCA protocol request.

About this "The Simpsons" episode:
The Simpsons - My Mother the Carjacker is the 2nd episode of season 16 and number 315 overall in the series.
The title of the episode is a reference to the TV series, My Mother the Car.
Homer receives a cryptic message in the newspaper informing him to come to a certain place at midnight, and soon discovers that the person who wrote the message is his mother, Mona Simpson. It was written by Michael Price and directed by Nancy Kruse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another heads up :) The synch is off on this episode.

Thanx again for the great site! :)

Watch Simpsons Online said...

Sync problem solved. Thanks for reporting it. Enjoy!