My Fair Laddy

Watch The Simpsons Online
The Simpsons - Season 17 - Episode 12 - My Fair Laddy
Watch The Simpsons - My Fair Laddy online





This episode was removed according to DMCA protocol request.

About this "The Simpsons" episode:
The Simpsons - My Fair Laddy is the 12th episode of season 17 and number 367 overall in the series.
The episode's plot is based on My Fair Lady and also features parodies of songs from the play such as "Wouldn't It Be Loverly", "The Rain in Spain", "I Could Have Danced All Night", "On the Street Where You Live", and (briefly) "Get Me to the Church on Time".
Lisa attempts to transform Groundskeeper Willie into a proper gentleman after Groundskeeper Willie's shack collapses and, like many other secondary and one-time characters over the years, is forced to live with The Simpsons. Meanwhile, Homer becomes a human billboard to save the company that makes his pants (even though the season six episode A Star is Burns had a scene during Bart's home movie The Eternal Struggle that implied that Homer's pants are Dockers).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seen this couch gag before *yawn*