I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can

Watch The Simpsons Online
The Simpsons - Season 14 - Episode 12 - I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can
Watch The Simpsons - I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can online





This episode was removed according to DMCA protocol request.

About this "The Simpsons" episode:
The Simpsons - I'm Spelling as Fast as I Can is the 12th episode of season 14 and number 303 overall in the series.
Lisa competes at a spelling bee and earns the right to compete in the Spell-lympics, becoming the pride of the town. George Plimpton, the man in charge of the Spell-lympics, asks her to intentionally lose so that a more popular boy can win. Lisa refuses and continues to compete, but accidentally mis-spells a word and loses. Meanwhile, Homer tours with a group obsessed with eating Krusty Burger's latest sandwich.

No comments: