E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)

Watch The Simpsons Online
The Simpsons - Season 11 - Episode 05 - E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt)
Watch The Simpsons - E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) online





This episode was removed according to DMCA protocol request.

About this "The Simpsons" episode:
The Simpsons - E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) is the 5th episode of season 12 and number 231 overall in the series.
In this episode Homer (with his simple and easy manipulated mind), begins slapping people with a glove and challenging them to duels after he was inspired by a Zorro movie. However, when a real Southern gentleman accepts Homer's request for a duel, the Simpsons run off to the old farm Homer lived in with his parents and breed a dangerously addictive but successful tobacco/tomato hybrid called "tomacco". Just when they are about to gain a hundred million dollars from the hybrid, dangerously addicted animals ruin their plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The farm burned down long before this episode!